I am a 3D artist with a focus on hard surface modeling. In my current job every project is different so I while I have been able to do quite a bit of modeling they have very different applications. Lately I’ve been really enjoying using my 3D skills with application development in Unity and Unreal Engine. In work and at home there’s a few experimental tech projects like Hololens, VR, and some pretty in-depth 3D printing that I’ve been working on.
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- I’ve been using 3ds Max as my main 3D software for years. While I focus on 3D modeling, I have experimented with a lot of different things like animation/rendering/simulation which has come in handy for all of the different projects I’ve worked on.
- Adobe Photoshop
- My primary texturing program
- Unity 3D
- Was able to learn some C# on my own. I’m at the point where I’ve fully converted some projects of ours over to Unity which has made them easier to manage and deploy on different platforms.
- Unreal Engine
- Primarily focused on graphics, I have a pretty good knowledge of the asset pipeline for Unreal
Also have some limited experience with these programs:
- Autodesk Mudbox
- Pixologic Zbrush
- John Brown University
- Bachelors of Science: Digital Media Arts
- Graduated 2010
- Dedo inc./Precocity LLC
- 3D artist 2011-present
- Responsible for all 3D work. Includes stuff like concept rendering, architectural visualization, animation, simulation, and application development.